Going on Campaign is an unofficial rulebook and source guide for campaigns in Games Workshops Warhammer 40k. If it's your first time here, then please read the Preface first, if you're coming back, then check the Project log to see what's new.

A quick update

I just wanted to do a post to give you a quick update on the progress of the Narrative Campaigns pdf.

It's almost finished (Yay!), I'd probably say that it's 75% done and so I'm hoping that I'll be able to get on the blog in the next week or so. Here's what's done and what needs finishing ......
  • Front cover - complete
  • Page template & layout - complete
  • Main text - complete
  • Example images - 80% complete
  • Example campaign - 20% complete
So, I've just got a bit of graphics work to do and the example tree campaign and it'll be all done.

I'm still after some decent hi-res pictures to pad it out, so if you think you've got some pics that might do, drop me a line at colcorbane@gmail.com.

Keep your eyes peeled guys, it's coming real soon and once it's done, I'll get back into writing up the map campaign rules.
blog comments powered by Disqus